Return your Aston Martin
1. Prepare to return your Aston Martin
Evaluate wear and use
We want you to feel comfortable with the lease-end process and any charges incurred at vehicle turn-in. Here are your wear and use details, and they’re also included in your Lease Agreement:
- Holes, tears, burns, stains, strong odors or excessively worn areas in the carpet, other interior surfaces or convertible top.
- Scratches, chips, dents, pits, rust, holes or cracks in the wheels or exterior surfaces, windshield or other glass surfaces or metal work.
- Cracked, broken, or missing windows, doors, lights, trim, mirrors, or antennae.
- Missing, damaged or nonworking mechanical equipment, safety or emissions control equipment, electrical or other parts or accessories.
- Damage to the vehicle's frame or alignment.
- Damage due to improper, poor quality or incomplete repairs or paint work. You also will remain liable to us for the full cost of any such items resulting from intentional or willful abuse or misuse.
- Any wear and use related to tires. Tire tread must be at least 1/8” (4/32”) at the lowest point and may not contain any other damages. Also make sure that all tires match and are comparable quality to the original equipment. Also make sure to remove snow tires prior to your pre-inspection. Other items may be excluded as set forth in the Lease Agreement.
- Any missing manuals or missing or nonworking keys or remote entry devices.
Schedule a pre-inspection
- Schedule a pre-inspection online or contact us to make the appointment.
- Make your appointment at least 45 days before your turn-in date to ensure you can get one that fits your schedule.
- You can review your online condition report about 24 hours after your appointment.
- If you don’t get a pre-inspection, we’ll still complete an inspection after you turn-in your vehicle, but you won’t have the ability to make repairs. Any excess wear and use charges will appear on your final bill.
Notify us of any recent repairs
- If you make repairs to reduce your end-of-term liability, let us know before you return your vehicle by sending a secure message at chase.com.
- All repairs must be completed by a licensed repair facility. Please include receipts for all repairs.
2. Return your Aston Martin
Get your vehicle ready to turn in
- Remove all of your personal items from the vehicle.
- Clear any personal information from the technology in the vehicle.
Return your vehicle to the Aston Martin dealer
- Turn in any items that came with your Aston Martin when you first leased it, including keys, manuals and cargo covers. You may be charged for any missing items.
- Complete, sign and date an odometer statement and return it to us.
3. Complete your Aston Martin return
Finish these steps to complete your return
- Complete the Digital Lease Turn-in form or contact us within 1 business day of vehicle turn-in to ensure that we have the correct date and information to calculate your lease-end bill, if you have one.
- Pay your lease-end bill. If you have charges at the end of your lease, your bill will arrive about 30–60 days after the vehicle is returned. If you turn in your vehicle early, or there’s a situation where the vehicle has to be sold, expect your bill within about 90–120 days after turn-in.
Additional Lease-end options
Explore a new Aston Martin
Let Aston Martin exceed your expectations. Learn what you need to know to purchase or lease an Aston Martin.
Extend, purchase or early turn-in
If you’re not ready to purchase or lease a new Aston Martin, you have options: Purchase your current Aston Martin or extend your lease.
If you’re not at the end of your lease, but you’re ready for a new vehicle, make sure you understand the financial impact of early turn-in.
1 If you decide to schedule a pre-inspection, it must be completed by the 15th day prior to your maturity date. Pre-inspections expire after 60 days. Contact us if you have an expired pre-inspection, and we'll explain the next steps. If your lease originated in NH or WI: The pre-inspection must be completed within 15 days prior to turn-in. Our inspection after the termination of the lease shall be conclusive unless you obtain a counter-inspection.
2 You may have purchased an optional product(s) to cover costs associated with repairing the vehicle and to reduce or avoid end of term charges. If so, please carefully review the benefits and exclusions of any optional products you purchased. Contact your dealer to complete any covered repairs prior to turn-in.