Purchase Current Aston Martin
Purchase current Aston Martin | Early Turn-in
Purchase current Aston Martin
Want to own your current Aston Martin?
- Contact us for forms, instructions and purchase amount.
- To release your title, your account must be paid in full with a $0 balance and we must receive a properly completed, federally required Odometer Disclosure Statement. Following processing of both items, the title will be sent to the address that appears on your auto account statements generally in 2-10 business days or based on State requirements. Contact us directly if you need to update your information. Although we release the title typically within 2-10 business days, please allow up to 30 days to receive your title after the final payment has posted based on mail time and/or state DMV processing.
- We can’t accept a purchase from a third party, such as a friend or family member.
- Keep in mind that even after you terminate your lease, you may be billed for remaining property taxes, parking tickets, toll charges and other state or local fees you still owe on your account.
Get lease purchase financing if you’d like to stay with Chase
- Go to chase.com/leasebuyout to get started.
- Lease purchase financing is only available for those named on the original lease agreement and can’t be transferred to a third party.
- We can’t add or remove anyone from the lease.
- You can check the status of your application about 24 hours after submission at chase.com/loanstatus.
Early termination charge if you turn in your vehicle more than 30 days early
- If you return your vehicle more than 30 days before the end of the lease term without purchasing it, you may have to pay a substantial charge which could be several thousand dollars. The actual charge will depend on when the lease is terminated, but the earlier you end the lease, the greater the charge is likely to be. For additional information, see the Early Termination section of your Lease Agreement.
- Keep in mind that you’ll still owe any other charges due for the lease, such as any past due payments, unpaid late fees and taxes.
- Also, if your state charges personal property tax on the vehicle, you’ll remain responsible for any future tax bills for tax periods occurring before you returned the vehicle.
Contact us within 1 business day of your vehicle turn-in date
If you have lease-end charges, you’ll receive your bill in the mail
- Early termination and other situations where the vehicle must first be sold can expect a bill about 90–120 days after vehicle turn-in.
Additional Lease-end options
Explore a new Aston Martin
Let Aston Martin exceed your expectations. Learn what you need to know to purchase or lease an Aston Martin.
Return your current Aston Martin
You’re getting close to the end of your lease, so it’s time to figure out how to return your Aston Martin. Review our timeline so you can have a successful turn-in experience.
1 Your lease agreement prohibits your assignment of any rights under the lease agreement without Chase’s prior written permission. One of your rights under the lease agreement is to purchase the vehicle by exercising the purchase option described in the lease agreement. We understand that you may find it beneficial to assign your purchase option right to a dealer when you turn in the vehicle, and Chase hereby provides its advance written permission for you to do so if you choose. This permission does not extend to any other aspect of the lease agreement. If the dealer exercises your purchase option you will not be required to pay any early termination or end-of-term liability, but you will remain liable for all other obligations under the lease agreement.