End of Loan or early payoff
Steps for the end of your loan or early payoff
1. Turn off your automatic payments
- If you have automatic payments through Chase, go to your account at chase.com, choose “Pay loan” and turn them off.
- If you have automatic payments through another bank, go there to turn them off.
- Keep in mind: We can’t turn them off for you. If you don’t turn off your automatic payments, you may be overcharged.
2. Get a payoff quote
If you haven’t received a maturity notice from us, or you want to pay off your loan early, you’ll want to request a payoff quote.
- Sign in to chase.com and choose your auto account.
- Go to the “More” menu and choose “See a payoff quote.”
- You won’t be charged a penalty for paying off your loan early, even if your contract lists a fee.
3. Check your mailing address
- Make sure the mailing address you have on file with us is correct because that’s where we’ll send your title or lien release (depending on the state you live in).
- If you live in a state that sends documents electronically, you won’t receive a paper document by mail.
4. Receive your title or lien release
- We’ll release your lien within 10 business days from the date your payment posts to your account. You can expect your title within 15-30 days. Please note that receiving your title could take longer depending on Postal Service delivery.
Depending on the state you live in, we’ll send you a title, a lien release or a confirmation of lien release.
If you live in a state that holds paperless titles: We’ll release the lien electronically, and you’ll get a confirmation when that’s complete. Then, you’ll get a paper title of ownership mailed to you from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- If you live in Florida: You must request a paper title from the DMV since they won’t automatically send it to you.
- If you live in a state that holds paperless titles: We’ll release the lien electronically, and you’ll get a confirmation when that’s complete. Then, you’ll get a paper title of ownership mailed to you from your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
For more info about titles and lien releases, go to our FAQs.
Ready for a new Aston Martin experience?
Finance a new Aston Martin
Let Aston Martin exceed your expectations.
Learn what you need to know to finance your next Aston Martin.
Build your next Aston Martin
Configure the Aston Martin vehicle that's perfect for you.